- Have a question? Many of our most commonly asked questions are already answered below!
- If your question is not listed below please feel free to message us, we are happy to help!
- I PURCHASED A DIGITAL FILE - NOW WHAT?
- If you purchased a "INSTANT EDITABLE" (Templett) then you will receive a separate email from Templett.com with a link to access your templates within 5 minutes. You can also go to templett.com/design and enter your email and follow the prompts (select "I don't have access to this email") to be given the option to enter your order ID to gain access.
- If you purchased a "INSTANT DOWNLOAD" (not editable) then you will receive your PDF and/or JPG files to download from the Order Page within one minute of payment confirmation. If you receive a .zip file you will need to unzip them to access your PDF or JPG files.
- I DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER!
- Editing via Templett.com is currently only available via a Desktop Computer (PC or MAC). Tablet/Phone editing is not currently available - but should be soon!
- That's Ok! If your design is listed in Corjl.com then you can edit your text on your phone! Additional editing options (editing color, location) are available on your computer.
- If you need us to edit for you then please also purchase the following listing "Input Info"
- DO I NEED ANY SPECIFIC SOFTWARE TO EDIT THE TEMPLATES?
- Nope! Our templates are editable right in your computer browser (eg. Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox, Safari). You'll edit your template at http://templett.com or Corjl.com as listed. These are the easiest way to edit templates!
- DO I NEED TO DOWNLOAD ANY FONTS?
- Nope again! You don't need any special fonts downloaded on your computer. We have tons of available fonts to choose from.
- IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN TRY THE TEMPLATE BEFORE PURCHASE?
- YES! All of our editable templates are available for you to demo (for free) prior to purchasing. See the link in each listing description. You cannot save any work while in demo mode - but you can see just how easy editing will be and what items are editable on your specific design!
- WHAT CAN I EDIT ON THE TEMPLATE?
- (Almost) Everything! You can edit most text. You can move, edit, change text and background colors, and delete or add text boxes. You can also add your own images.
- While we strive to give you maximum flexibility - some designs do have non-editable text/images as part of the design itself that are locked. You can use the demo link in each listing to test out the template and see what is editable in that design.
- If you need any locked clipart/text edited then you can also purchase the following and we can make edits for you (please message us first to make sure this is possible): Edit a Design for me
- WHERE CAN I PRINT MY INVITATIONS?
- You have several options! The only limitations on the printing possibilities is the options available by the printer shop that you have selected.
- See printing options HERE: (https://uniquedigitaldesigns.com/pages/how-to-print-your-files)
- ARE ALL OF YOUR FILES EDITABLE?
- No. In an effort to keep costs down for you - not all of our items are editable as purchased. Please read the description to ensure you understand what you are purchasing.
- If you would like edits made to a non-editable file then please message us and we try and accommodate!
- HOW WILL MY TEMPLATE LOOK PRINTED?
- Please keep in mind that all colors appearance can vary depending on the monitor you are viewing and your eyes (for example the Blue Dress debate!).
- The printer you use, and the material you print on also play a large factor into the results.
- Rest assured, all of our files are created at 300dpi for high resolution, high quality prints.
- We highly recommend you try a test print at home and making sure you are content with the result prior to running any large batch prints to any printer.
Personal use means that you use UniqueDigitalDesigns designs in small quantities of personal projects and purposes such as:
- Personal non-profit projects
Personal Party Kits
Personal greeting cards
Personal wall/home décor
- ///COMMERCIAL USE///
- All designs and images are copyrighted by © 2018 MaMi Inspired, LLC (dba Unique Digital Designs). All rights reserved. Copyright does not transfer with any sale. Any edits you make to templates are considered derivatives and therefore copyright is still held by MaMi Inspired, LLC.
- I WANT A REFUND!
- Unfortunately, due to the nonreturnable nature of Digital Downloads (both editable and instant versions) - we are unable to offer refunds. Please see our Policies and Procedures.
- If you are unable with your purchase for some reason please message us and we are happy to try and resolve or exchange depending on the situation.
- HOW LONG ARE MY TEMPLATES GOOD FOR?
- Starting November 1, 2017, all templates are available in your Templett.com account for you to edit, re-edit, save, download and access for a period of 6 months or 6 downloads (whichever comes first). This is purely to reduce our risk with the few people who try and abuse the flexibility of our templates. Extra time is available if needed for a small fee - just message us!
- DO YOU MAKE CUSTOM DESIGNS?
- Yes! Family schedule pending - we are almost always open to custom order requests! We would love to work with you to complete your vision in creating your own Unique Digital Design! Message us with your ideas today!