Straight Outta Quarantine Baby Shower Party Invitation, Editable Baby Boy End of Social Distance Invite, Girls Out of Quarantine INSTANT
Straight Outta Quarantine Baby Shower!
Quarantine is over! You're Invited!
Social Distancing is coming to a close and you want to celebrate!? Text your friends and family this perfect invitation to Gather! (in small numbers of course!)
Send via Text or Email straight from your smartphone or mobile device!
Editable template invite means you can make it your own!
❄ FREE DEMO BEFORE YOU BUY! ❄
Copy and paste the demo URL see the range of editing: https://www.corjl.com/d/1J4LGL/s
❄ INCLUDED - Options - that YOU can edit! ❄
* INVITATION: 5x7inch digital template (300dpi)
- Blue, Pink, Green or Yellow
File can be saved as JPG or PDF for your own personal use to download and print!
* Access to Corjl.com account with your pre-loaded purchased templates up to 6 downloads for 6 months
❄ DIY EDITABLE ❄
* No software or font downloads needed.
* Edit yourself. No waiting for your item to be customized for you.
* Easy to use! YOU can edit the template text.
* Add images and text (from a computer).
* Change colors of editable text and background from a computer
NOTE: Editing text from your mobile/tablet IS POSSIBLE - however for further editing options (font type/color) and smoother editing experience, please use your computer browser. We recommend Chrome browsers.
Note: The words "Straight Outta Quarantine" is art and is NOT Editable!
❄ HOW IT WORKS ❄
See Listing Photo instructions!
❄ PRINTING ❄
This Digital Invitation can be emailed or texted - or printed at home or a professional print shop!
We recommend printing at www.printsoflove.com/unique-digital-designs
Note colors represented may vary between different screens and printers.
No prints included.
* Please note you are purchasing a digital file, nothing will be sent to a mailing address
❄ COPYRIGHT NOTICE and REFUND POLICY ❄
Please refer to shop FAQ.
All items are Personal Use only.
(Please practice safe social distancing and follow the CDC's and your local jurisdictions current recommendations for gatherings!)